PMD Personal Microderm Pro
1001-IPPRORegular price $199.00 Sale price $135.99
PMD Personal Microderm Pro is a revolutionary at-home device providing the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments. Combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores. Personal Microderm Pro features Smooth Glide Caps, Dual Speed Settings and a full range of exfoliation discs to customize your treatment.
- Personal Microderm Pro
- Power adapter
- Body cap
- Facial cap
- Ultra Sensitive Training Disc
- 2 x Very Sensitive Discs
- 2 x Sensitive Discs
- 2 x Moderate Discs
- 2 x Very Coarse Discs
- Reusable filter
- Prior to using the PMD, it is important to thoroughly cleanse the skin, making sure that it is free from all make up, dirt, and oils. Once the skin is clean, allow it to dry completely before you begin.
- Before using the tool on your face, practice on your arm and on your neck. These areas are not as sensitive as the face and will allow you to get used to motion and the way a treatment is performed.
- Use the white disc first. This disc is our most sensitive disc. It is important to see how your skin responds to this disc before moving on to more abrasive discs.
- After you have tested the unit on your arm and/or neck and feel ready to move on to your face, use a free hand to pull the skin tight in the treatment area and continue to move the PMD Personal Microderm in an upward motion across the skin. Do not make more than two passes over one area during the treatment.
- Following the treatment, use a toner to neutralize the ph balance in the skin and a recovery moisturizer.
- After each use, clean the cap and the disc with rubbing alcohol or an antibacterial soap.
- Wait 6-7 days between treatments.
- Precautions: The Personal Microderm should only be used once a week. Microderm removes the top layer of dead dull skin and your body needs one week to rejuvenate. Be patient. Use it consistently and you will see results. Anyone using chemical peels or products containing acids including hydroxy acids, malic acid, lactic acid AND/OR retinoids or retin A ingredients, must not use the Personal Microderm at the same time! This may cause skin to be too sensitive and use of the Personal Microderm is not recommended. Before it is safe to use the Personal Microderm, you must discontinue use of these products for at least seven days. Consult your doctor or dermatologist if you are unsure that the Personal Microderm is suitable for your skin.