Tweezerman Wide Grip Slant Tweezer - Classic Stainless is an award winning beauty tool used by professionals to achieve the perfect eyebrows. Its unique Slant design prevents pinching skin and its stainless steel tip and wide gripe ensures precise eyebrow tweezing.
Tweezerman Wide Grip Slant Tweezer - Classic Stainless Benefits:
- Slant design prevents pinching skin
- Stainless-steel tip
- Tweezers wide grip ensures precise and clean pull
Tweezerman Wide Grip Slant Tweezer - Classic Stainless Directions:
- After each use, disinfect tweezers with alcohol or astringent
- Dry tweezers well
How To Pluck Eyebrows:
- Step 1: Using the Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush, brush eyebrows up and into place. Use the scissors to cut hairs that are long, but go slowly keeping eyebrows equal to each other. Too much cutting and areas may start to look sparse.
- Step 2: Warm up pores by using steam or a warm towel. This will lessen the pain of tweezing. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth, never opposite. Grab each individual hair at the root, the Slant design of the tweezers will help ease the pull.
- Step 3: Lightly blend in eyebrows with a brow sculptor pencil.
- Step 4: Step back from mirror and check your brows periodically. Tweeze both eyebrows at the same time. Taking a little from one eyebrow and tweeze from the other eyebrow to keep symmetry.