DDF Revolve 400X Micro Polishing System lets you achieve professional microdermabrasion results at home. It is a microdermabrasion system and a deep facial cleanser. DDF Revolve 400X Micro Polishing System achieves professional microdermabrasion results with up to 400 rotations per minute. The skin care system energizes your skin, polishing away imperfections and roughness, minimizing pores and evens out skin toneafter just one use. This light-weight device offers two speed options to allow you to control the intensity of your treatment. Device is travel-friendly and suitable for use in the shower.
DDF Revolve 400X Micro Polishing System Includes:
- Revolve 400X Micro-Polisher Model
- 2 Foam Microdermabrasion Exfoliators
- 1 Deep Cleansing Brush
- DDF Polishing Crystals 2 oz.
DDF Revolve 400X Micro Polishing System Benefits:
- 8X better exfoliation than a scrub alone
- Instantly reduces pore appearance
- Better absorption of skincare products
- Immediately improves skin tone, fine lines, radiance, clarity and brightness
- After one week, also see a significant improvement in texture and smoothing of bumpy surface
- Two speed options
DDF Revolve 400X Micro Polishing System Directions:
- Cleanse skin as normal. While skin is still wet, attach the Foam Exfoliator to the DDF Micro-Polisher.
- Apply a thin layer (about ½ teaspoon) of DDF Polishing Crystals over the face.
- Turn on the DDF Micro-Polisher starting with the lower speed setting and gradually increase to the higher speed setting based on skin sensitivity.
- Gently massage the Foam Exfoliator over the face using small circular motions for approximately one (1) minute avoiding the eye area and hair line.
- As the crystals activate, it is normal to experience a warming sensations.
- After polishing is complete, rinse face and wash Foam Exfoliator with water and antibacterial soap.
- DUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL OF EXFOLIATION, WE RECOMMEND PERFORMING THE MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT NO MORE THAN TWO TIMES A WEEK, ON NON-CONSECUTIVE DAYS.
- Attach Deep Cleansing Brush to the DDF Micro-Polisher. Moisten face with water and apply your favorite DDF cleanser to the Deep Cleansing Brush or directly to face.
- Turn on the DDF Micro-Polisher at desired speed level.
- Massage the Deep Cleansing Brush over the face using small circular motions for approximately one (1) minute avoiding the eye area and hair line.
- When cleansing is complete, rinse face and wash brush attachment with water and antibacterial soap.
- Deep cleansing should only be performed once daily and only on days when you are not using the Foam Exfoliator and DDF Polishing Crystals.
- Gently rock the battery compartment at the bottom of the handle side by side while pulling to release the battery cover.
- Insert 2 AA batteries (included) aligning +/- symbols.
- The +/- symbols are found on the inside of the cap.
- Replace battery cover.
- Replace batteries as needed.
- Do not mix old and new batteries as unit may become damaged.
SUNBURN ALERT: THIS PRODUCT IS DESIGNED TO INCREASE SKIN EXFOLIATION THAT MAY INCREASE SKIN'S SENSITIVITY TO THE SUN AND PARTICULARLY THE POSSIBILITY OF SUNBURN. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO APPLY SUNSCREEN AFTER USE.
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID EYE AREA AND DIRECT CONTACT WITH EYES, LIPS, AND NOSTRILS. IF CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH WATER. IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE OR ACNE PRONE SKIN, CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USE. DO NOT USE ON IRRITATED, DAMAGED, OR DISEASED SKIN. IF IRRITATION OR RASH OCCURS AFTER USE, DISCONTINUE USE. IF RASH OR IRRITATION PERSISTS, CONSULT A DOCTOR. DO NOT USE MORE FREQUENTLY THAN 2 TIMES PER WEEK AND USE ON NON-CONSECUTIVE DAYS. DO NOT USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER CHEMICAL (EX. GLYCOLIC) AND OR MECHANICAL EXFOLIATING PRODUCTS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.