Tigi Cosmetics Black Brush Roll
244012Regular price $125.00 Sale price $69.99
Free Shipping Sitewide*
TIGI Cosmetics Full Brush Roll includes 10 professional makeup brushes for creating flawless makeup looks. Each makeup brush is specifically made for different types of makeup. This professional set of makeup brushes will last for years.
TIGI Cosmetics Full Brush Roll Includes: (from left right)
- Powder Brush is the biggest of the brushes. It is designed to apply face powder for a flawless finish. Swirl your powder brush in your face powder, blow or tap away any excess and then sweep over your face. Setting foundation and providing a shine-free base for the rest of your make up.
- Blush Brush is a smaller version of the powder brush, the blush brush is used to apply powder blusher to the apples of your cheeks or bronzer to your cheekbones. Defining and contouring. Just remember to invest in two of these if you intend to apply blusher and bronzer.
- Shading Brush allows for targeted coverage of spots as well as blending concealer over dark circles and around the nose. Use the tip to apply concealer to spots and the flat edge to blend larger areas.
- Lip Brush makes lipstick application easier! Dab the brush into your desired lipstick and outline your lips to the desired shade depth.
- Blending Brush is used after eyeshadow application to smudge, blend and soften your desired eye look. Taking your look from day to night pop this brush in your handbag and smudge out your daytime eyeshadow for a simple evening look.
- Dome Shadow Brush is an eye shadow brush used to apply a sheer wash of color to the eyelids or to blend eye shadow colors after applying with a sponge applicator.
- Angle Brush has been specifically designed to create depth in the eyelid crease and add definition to the outer eyelid, where darker shades are traditionally applied.
- Eyeliner Brush is a small-yet-beautifully-formed brush and great for creating a precise, even line with gel, liquid and powder eyeliners. Use the eyeliner brush to apply eye shadow to the lash line (use damp for a more striking look) and smudging out kohl eyeliner for a smoky effect.
- Brow and Lash Groomer is used to tame unruly eyebrows and separate out eyelashes. When you don't have time for mascara or want to brush out any rogue mascara clumps.
- Concealer Brush is a small brush allows for targeted coverage of spots as well as blending concealer over dark circles and around the nose. Use the tip to apply concealer to spots and the flat edge to blend larger areas. Blends away blemishes and uneven skin tone!
- Once a month, deep clean your makeup brushes to prevent germs and bacteria from causing blemishes on your skin. First, soak your brush, pointing down, with warm water. Use a gentle soap, like a children's baby shampoo. When the water starts running clear lay down your brushes and let them completely dry. By completely, we mean several hours.